Please phone or text Farah on 021 1511267
Or use the contact form below.
If you are trying to order a product and you require more than the quantity currently available, then please do get in touch and we will do our best to get more of the product for you in time for your event.
If you want to pick up your order, please text or call Farah for pick up address and to arrange a pick up time. Pick up is in Pakuranga, East Auckland. Please note that Eftpos is not available on pick up but you can pay by cash, credit card or direct credit.
The DIY Wedding Shop is NOT a physical shop.
Please make an appointment to visit or pick up your purchase. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to make a date/time.
If your would like to view prior to purchase, please contact us to arrange an appointment time. Appointments are arranged for your convenience and we would appreciate it if you could come at the arranged time and date.
If you are running late for your appointment, please let us know on 0211511267.
Spend $149 or more & shipping is on us! Click Here for other Shipping Fees
Delivery 1-5 working days depending on your location. Parcels are sent on business days only and on the next available courier after payment is received.
You can pay by internet banking or credit card when making your purchase. Please select “Paypal’ option if you need to pay by credit card. If you do not have a paypal account, then you can select the option to enter your credit card details on the paypal screen.
If you wish to pay on pick up when you collect, then select the ‘Direct Bank Transfer’ option.
Account: DIY Weddings Limited
If your credit/debit card is being rejected by PayPal with the message “The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number.” it might be due to one of the following reasons:
- Your card is associated with a specific PayPal account, and you’re not logging in with that particular account.
- Your card was associated with a PayPal account that has since been closed.
- You’ve linked the card to a PayPal account, but have not yet confirmed it.
- You’ve exceeded your card limit with the PayPal system.
- Your email address is raising a red flag in PayPal’s system.
- Your browser is not accepting cookies. You should clear any existing cookies and try again.